Spiritual Life of the Metis

Spiritual Life of the Metis
Installation found at Metis Crossing

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I finally decided to face reality - I've made pre-funeral arrangements with Serenity

I finally decided to face reality - I am mortal. Jesus will return but I don't know when, so until then I need to plan. I've made pre-funeral arrangements with Serenity - card is now my profile - last profile update I hope. It is soooo much easier to plan a funeral when most things are already in place. do your loved ones a favor- plan ahead - do up a will, buy life insurance, and pre-pay your funeral arrangements. Serenity is a non-profit community funeral service provider with several options - far less expensive than the mainstream providers. tell Vince I sent you. Until then, live long and prosper :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment